- This event has passed.
Clare Pianta Yoga and Permaculture Retreat
October 27 - October 29
A weekend to nourish and grow through the practices of yoga and permaculture.
- Yoga by Claire Pianta,
- Glamping by Soul Camping,
- Organic Vegan/Vege food by Fair Harvest Permaculture Farm,
- Live Music (during restorative yoga) by Frequency in Motion.
Your retreat experience includes…
- 2 nights twin share accommodation in luxury glamping tents in the orchard at Fair Harvest Permaculture Farm
- 2 x 90 minute Vinyasa Flow Yoga classes
- 2 x 90 minute nourishing Restorative Yoga Classes woven with a sonic tapestry of mood elevating live music
- 1x 60 minute Sahaja Trance Dance
- 1x 60 minute Yoga Nidra
- 1x 3 hour interactive Introduction to Permaculture Workshop (we get our hands dirty in the lush gardens at Fair Harvest)
- 2 x organic Vegan/Vegetarian Brunch
- 2 x organic Vegan/Vegetarian Dinner
- 2 x organic Vegan/Vegetarian Dessert
- Light snacks, fresh whole fruit and tea throughout the day.
All sessions are optional so if you feel like deep rest is more important that yoga we won’t take that to heart.
Check in from 3pm on Friday 27th October. First yoga class begins at 4:00pm. Check out by noon Sunday 29th October.
Spaces limited to 14 glamping guests.
For all bookings and enquiries please visit Clare Pianta Yoga.