The Camp Out at Jesters Flat
November 1, 2017 - August 21, 2018
The Camp Out
- Arrive Friday Afternoon after 2pm and no later than 4pm, unless by prior arrangement.
- Settle in to your beautifully laid out Bell Tent (thanks to Soul Camping) complete with all
bedding, towels and lights.
- The evening is yours to relax and enjoy the Jesters Flat facilities including the Clubhouse,
camp kitchen, BBQ facilities and ablutions.
- The Clubhouse is open throughout your entire stay for relaxing and BYO dining.
- On your first day you can enjoy your pre booked ride (separate booking required) at Jesters
Flat or enjoy the delights of the Margaret River Region…we’ve left you some suggestions
below! The Busselton Margaret River Visitor Centre is also a great resource.
- Of course you are always welcome to kick back at Jesters flat, if you’d prefer!
- Wander back in the evening for your final night’s camp out.
- On your final morning enjoy a slow start to the day or you may want to participate in
another of Jesters Flat rides, perhaps something different to your previous ride. All rides
finish with hot bread, local olive oil and dhukka and a taste of Jesters Flat wine.
- Check out time is 10am.
For all bookings and enquiries visit http://www.jestersflat.com/tours-trail/bushies-weekender/