Bushies Weekender at Jesters Flat
March 13 - December 31
Come and enjoy a weekend of sleeping out under the stars and riding through the forests, all with a little bit of extra comfort.
The Weekend Itinerary, in a nut shell:
- Arrive Friday evening no later than 7pm, unless by prior arrangement.
- Settle in to your beautifully laid out Bell Tent (thanks to Soul Camping!) complete with all bedding, towels and lights.
- The evening is yours to relax and enjoy the Jesters Flat facilities including The Clubhouse, camp kitchen, BBQ facilities and ablutions.
- The Clubhouse is open throughout the day and evening for relaxing and BYO dining.
- Saturday morning from 7am, wake up for a self serve continental style breakfast in the Clubhouse tea room.
- Head off for a 1.5hr Drovers Tour at 9.30am , specially tailored to your ability. The rest of your day is free to enjoy the delights of the Margaret River Region….we’ve left you some little suggestions below! The Busselton Margaret River Visitor Centre is also a great resource.
- Of course you are always welcome to kick back at Jesters Flat, if you’d prefer!
- Wander back in the evening for your final nights camp out.
- Sunday morning from 7am, enjoy another tasty Continental breakfast.
- Leave at 9.30am for a 2hr Bushmans Tour out into the Rapids Conservation Park.
- Arrive back at Jesters Flat at approximately 11.30am to be greeted with hot bread, dhukka, olive oil and a cold glass of wine!
- Check out time is 2pm, Sunday.
For all bookings and enquiries visit http://www.jestersflat.com/tours-trail/bushies-weekender/